Making App Store Apps Without Objective-C or Cocoa
Device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and this book shows you how to create one product for several platforms. You'll find guidelines for converting your product into a native iPhone app using the free PhoneGap framework. And you'll learn why releasing your product as a web app first helps you find, fix, and test bugs much faster than if you went straight to the App Store with a product built with Apple's tools.
- Build iPhone apps with tools you already know how to use;
- Learn how to make an existing website look and behave like an iPhone app;
- Add native-looking animations to your web app using jQTouch;
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the iPhone is offline;
- Submit your applications to the App Store with Xcode.
Book Download and Read Links
- Subtitle: Making App Store Apps Without Objective-C or Cocoa
- Authors: Jonathan Stark
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- ISBN: 9780596805784, 0596805780
- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publication date: 2010
- License: CC BY-NC-ND