HD movies and videos, gigabyte photo and music collections, extreme games ... today's digital content is bigger and better than ever. And now you (and many others!) are interacting with this content simultaneously on an expanding range of Wi-Fi devices, from smartphones, tablets, and laptops to consumer electronics and appliances. The Wi-Fi of yesterday is in gridlock with this overload and today's faster 802.11n is struggling to keep up.
With 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi has arrived to supercharge your connected experience with:
- More speed: Up to six times faster, speedy enough to stream multiple Blu-Ray quality videos, Netflix movies, and YouTube videos simultaneously;
- More capacity: Up to three times the capacity, so your Wi-Fi can handle more users, more devices, more high-quality video streaming, and bigger downloads;
- More coverage: Better speeds and reliability at greater distances from your Wi-Fi access point, so you stay connected in more places;
- More battery life: Transfers data more quickly, so your devices use less power and last longer between charges.
This book is your practical "Connectivity Consciousness" guide to help you get 802.11ac smart and enjoy a supercharged connected experience.
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Next-Gen 802.11ac Wi-Fi For Dummies
- Authors: David Angell
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- ISBN: 9781118788653, 1118788656
- eISBN: 9781118789117, 1118789113
- Paperback: 35 pages
- Publication date: 2013
- License: Open Access