Development Best Practices for the Internet of Things
Embedded Firmware Solutions is the perfect introduction and daily-use field guide - for the thousands of firmware designers, hardware engineers, architects, managers, and developers--to Intel's new firmware direction (including Quark coverage), showing how to integrate Intel® Architecture designs into their plans.
Featuring hands-on examples and exercises using Open Source codebases, like Coreboot and EFI Development Kit (tianocore) and Chromebook, this is the first book that combines a timely and thorough overview of firmware solutions for the rapidly evolving embedded ecosystem with in-depth coverage of requirements and optimization.
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Embedded Firmware Solutions
- Subtitle: Development Best Practices for the Internet of Things
- Authors: Jiming Sun, Marc Jones, Stefan Reinauer, Vincent Zimmer
- Publisher: Apress
- ISBN: 9781484200711, 1484200713
- eISBN: 9781484200704, 1484200705
- Paperback: 215 pages
- Publication date: 2015
- License: CC BY-NC-ND