Simple coding for total beginners
The first ever Code Club book is here! With it, you'll learn how to code using Scratch, the block-based programming language. In each chapter you'll find instructions to build cool games, animations, and interactive stories. Your friendly robot guide will aid you step-by-step through each project and give you handy tips along the way.
- Learn to code using Scratch, the block-based language;
- Follow step-by-step guides to create games and animations;
- Use the magic glasses to reveal secret hints;
- The spiral binding* allows the book to lay flat;
- Includes 24 exclusive Code Club stickers!
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Code Club Book of Scratch
- Subtitle: Simple coding for total beginners
- Authors: Rik Cross, Tracy Gardner
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi Press
- ISBN: 9781912047673, 1912047675
- Paperback: 111 pages
- Publication date: 2018
- License: CC BY-NC-SA