Even if you are an absolute beginner, this book will teach you all you need to know to write simple programs in C and start creating GUIs.
The first half of the book is an introduction to C, and covers the basics of writing simple command-line programs. The second half shows how to use the GTK user interface toolkit with C to create feature-rich GUI applications which can be run on the desktop.
- Create simple command-line C programs
- Control flow with conditions and loops
- Handle variables, strings, and files
- Design graphical user interface applications in C
- Handle user input with buttons and menus
- Use advanced UI features such as data stores and dialogs
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: An Introduction to C & GUI Programming
- Authors: Simon Long
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi Press
- ISBN: 9781912047659, 1912047659
- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publication date: 2019
- License: CC BY-NC-SA