This open book shows you how to set up a Raspberry Pi to play classic games, and a whole lot more. Build your own portable console, full-size arcade cabinet, and pinball machine with our step-by-step guides. And learn how to program your own games, using Python and Pygame Zero.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi for retro gaming
- Emulate classic computers and consoles
- Learn to program retro-style games
- Build a portable console, arcade cabinet, and pinball machine
- And much, much more!
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Retro Gaming with Raspberry Pi
- Authors: Bob Clagett, David Crookes, PJ Evans, Rosie Hattersley, KG Orphanides, Ruiz Brothers, Mark Vanstone
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi Press
- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publication date: 2019
- License: CC BY-NC-SA