Robots, musical instruments, smart displays and more
Whether you want to build robots, smart devices, or any other electronically controlled projects, this is the book you need. We take you through how to program and connect an Arduino microcontroller board, then explore some great projects to make with it.
- Build a four-legged walking robot;
- Create a Tetris-inspired clock;
- Grow your own veg with hydroponics;
- Make music with a DIY synthesizer;
- And much more!
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Get Started with Arduino
- Subtitle: Robots, musical instruments, smart displays and more
- Authors: Matt Bradshaw, Jo Hinchliffe, Dr Andrew Lewis, Jenny List, Brian Lough, Graham Morrison, John Wargo
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi Press
- ISBN: 9781912047635, 1912047632
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publication date: 2019
- License: CC BY-NC-SA