30 projects to make, sew, and wear!
We've gathered up the best bits of wearable technology from the first two years of HackSpace magazine for this amazing book. Its 164 pages are packed with step-by-step tutorials and inspirational projects to help you add a unique look to your wardrobe! Ditch the circuit board, step away from the computer: it's time to use your tech skills to make your clothes electronic. You'll find projects for sewing, 3D printing, laser cutting and programming, so whatever medium you choose, you'll find inspiration and help getting started.
- Get started with electronics and programming;
- Sew your own circuits with wearable components;
- Stand out from the crowd with light-up clothes;
- Make replica sci-fi accessories.
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Wearable Tech Projects
- Subtitle: 30 projects to make, sew, and wear!
- Authors: Sophy Wong
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi Press
- Paperback: 163 pages
- Publication date: 2019
- License: CC BY-NC-SA