An optimization guide for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms
This is an optimization manual for advanced C++ programmers. This book are not for beginners.
- The choice of platform and operating system.
- Choice of compiler and framework.
- Finding performance bottlenecks.
- The efficiency of different C++ constructs.
- Multi-core systems.
- Parallelization with vector operations.
- CPU dispatching. Efficient container class templates.
Book Download and Read Links
- Title: Optimizing software in C++
- Subtitle: An optimization guide for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms
- Authors: Agner Fog
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publication date: 2020
- License: CC BY-SA